Current Position Openings:
Customer Relationship Specialist
Position Purpose: Responsible for assisting the Store Team Leader in building sales at assigned store by developing and maintaining Passionate Customer Relationships.
– Store opening and closing procedures
– Preparing and sending orders to the plant
– Receiving finished orders from the plant
– Collecting and picking up garments from customers
– Proper use of Compass System (POS system)
– Proper preparation of deposits and cash handling
– Performs other duties as assigned that fall within the scope of CRS position
We are seeking a positive, energetic person with an obvious sense of urgency for this role. We provide unlimited growth for GREAT performers. Must have own car available to you at all times. Full-time positions require open availability including the ability to be work between the hours of 7:00am and 8:00pm Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm Saturdays, and 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Sundays. Part-time positions require being able to arrive at work no later than 4:00pm Monday through Friday and be able to work between 9:00am – 5:00pm Saturdays and 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Sundays.
Store Team Leader
Position Purpose: The Store Team Leader’s prime objective is to build sales.
– Daily operation of store and execution on customer needs
– Developing new business
– Retaining existing customer base
– Identifying opportunities for sales growth within large existing customer database.
– Working to grow successful company to the next level.
– Meeting or exceeding measurable sales targets
– Developing Customer Relationship Specialists through continual training and coaching
– Working on ideas and spending effort toward improvement the company
– Infusing your store team with energy and excitement.
All Store Team Leader positions are full-time and require flexibility in scheduling and work location. Regular work hours include some evenings and weekends. Must have own car available to you at all times. Full-time roles require open availability including the ability to be work between the hours of 7:00am and 8:00pm Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm Saturdays, and 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Sundays.
We are looking for the mindset that allows you to do whatever it takes to make your business happen from small tasks to big ideas.
Plant – Cleaning, Finishing, Packaging
First Class Cleaners is seeking detail oriented Team Members for our Cleaning, Finishing (Pressing) and Packaging departments. Positions for experienced and entry level applicants are available if you would like to join our organization. We provide a variety of exceptional garment-based services including dry cleaning, shirt laundry, specialty cleaning services and tailoring.
These fast paced positions provide the opportunity for onsite training, incentives for performance and benefits.
The ideal production plant Team Member is a quick learner, reliable, has the ability to multi task, possesses a high level of attention to detail, good hand/eye coordination and a flexible schedule. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career with our incredible team.
Our Store Drivers are responsible for transporting garments between multiple store locations and the production plant. Other responsibilities include duties within the plant, loading vehicles, quality and quantity checks and other duties as needed.
Only individuals who demonstrate great teamwork and an ability to work in a fast paced environment with great attention are encouraged to apply. Schedule is for 6 days a week and usually includes 10+ overtime hours paid at 1.5 times the regular hourly rate. This role is an entry level position with intended growth to Delivery Sales Specialist, part of our expanding route department.
A great performer will be able to advance into the role of Delivery Sales Specialist though our focus on internal development of our Team Members.
Quick Reference Links: